Bachelor of Education: Early Childhood and Primary
Australian Catholic University: Signadou
2009 – Casual work in a Long Day Care Centre, while finishing Year 12. Also applied, was accepted for, and deferred for study at ACU.
2010 – Full time work as a Preschool Assistant, at a Long Day Care Centre. Spent a month in East Africa, visiting orphanages and small villages, strengthening my passion for teaching further.
2011 – 2014 Full time student at ACU, studying Early Childhood and Primary Education, whilst working part time in a number of Early Childhood settings.
Long Term Goal – Become an Early Childhood teacher in Tanzania.
My Kodak Moments so far…
- Nursery Prac-Developmental Milestones
- Toddler Prac-The Beauty of play
- Child Care Preschool Prac-Authentic learning experiences
- Preschool Prac-Its all about the process not the product
- Grade 6 Prac-Teachers are co-learners with their students
- Grade 3/4 Prac-The power of positive reinforcement and recognition!
- Internship Grade 2 Prac – EC School – A feeling of belonging